A great week -- we welcomed our favorite (and Tisha's birthday) month, broke out fall sweaters, started eating pumpkin flavored things, came up with some new product innovations (watch this space for more), discussed leaf peeping (we landed on liking leaves but not being peepers), and realized the time had come to decide on Halloween costumes (we may or may not have several boxes of costume gear sitting in our closets).
And our finds for the week:
- Not a new find, but one we were reminded of over a long nostalgic chat about London in the fall: Secret Cinema. Who wants to do this as their bachelorette? (And now we're scheming about how we bring this to the US.)
- Speaking of London, one of Lauren's biggest disappointments of her time there? She never got to go to a British wedding and missed the horse races, so she never got to buy a proper hat. But there's still time, and here are tips from Kate Middleton's milliner.
- Lessons from Mindy Kaling as an entrepreneur.
- This Pixar movie looks awesome.
- These female Marines are crushing it.
- Your weekend getaway inspiration here.
- How to dress like an Italian girl.
- Shakespeare, sonnets, and Rufus Wainwright might be worth a trip to NYC.