First off -- things to look forward to in this space soon: debrief of our trunk show event with the ladies of Negative (short answer: it was great!), new itineraries (Sonoma to start with!), our thoughts on how to create great cabin weekend get-aways after recent test runs to Charlottesville, the Poconos, and Maryland's Eastern Shore, and thoughts from the first bachelor party we've worked with. (So, yes, expect more on the blog and for the posting schedule to increase again!)
Second, what we found this week:
- Because knowing which villa rental agency to use will be useful someday, advice on this.
- Top 10 travel destinations for cheese lovers.
- Oscar de la Renta's advice on finding the perfect wedding dress.
- Sweet risotto recipe and more from Italian master chef Massimo Bottura (add a new place we want to go to the restaurant list!)
- Unique Halloween treats for next week.
- Apparently the ranch real estate market is rebounding. Who knew?
- And thoughts on the luxury safari market.
- "I didn’t have to pretend. I could be goofy, vehement, aggressive, and slovenly and open and funny and tough and my friends let me ... They accepted me like the Velveteen Rabbit.”: Meryl Streep & 25 famous women on their college careers (and friends).