HAPPY HALLOWEEN! We hope you're enjoying your last minute scramble to come up with a costume (oh wait, that's just us?), finding ways to marvel at the creativity of others, and are soon passing out in a (well-deserved, obviously) haze of sugar and glory. We're trying to do all these things as well -- and are also hard at work at more content for you to enjoy here (plus some weekends in new locations!)
Until then, things to enjoy on Saturday morning with your bottle of Gatorade, gallon of coffee and greasy egg bagel (and a triple feature of Ghostbusters, Hocus Pocus and Practical Magic queued up):
- Speaking of Hocus Pocus, how to live it.
- Someone's been mapping all the haunted houses in Japan.
- A peek inside Mars (the makers of Snickers, M&Ms, and Milky Ways, among many others).
- We're pretty sure they just made these up, but in theory the most googled Halloween costumes in every state. (Bananas? Deadpool? SPIDER DOGS? Perplexing and interesting at the same time.)
- Mug cakes. Easy and delicious.
- You're not crazy. Online systems have only made it a little easier to get restaurant reservations.
- Best TV wedding dresses.
- A great Halloween playlist.
- And our favorite Halloween video of all time.
Happy Friday and happy Halloween!