It's been a week full of dreaming of warmer climes (aka, planning bachelorettes in places where the temperature is above freezing) and along with Friends-and Thanksgiving planning (our pinterest accounts have been getting a workout).
As for what we found this week:
- We've discovered a new bachelorette destination: micronations!
- This a pretty great mother-son dance. ALSO well-played by her sister and bridesmaid!
- We have someone to buy breakfast for the next time we're in Shreveport.
- The best inventions of 2014. (We'd like a hoverboard, please.)
- Although we call shenanigans on some of these as being truly representative, there are some gems in this list of Thanksgiving recipes for every state.
- Need help picking gifts? The Giftsayer to the rescue!
- Since it's the time of year to make sure we're being thankful, we're taking inspiration from one of the best thank you notes we've ever read.