Happy Thanksgiving! We've managed to rouse ourselves from a food coma just long enough to post this -- the cool things we found this week:
- For your friend obsessed with running: the world's coolest marathon locations.
- Plus, places you can escape your phone (beyond just turning it off for a few hours).
- What "forelsket" means ... plus other untranslatable words.
- Dinner parties: how to host great ones without breaking the bank.
- And how to make an over-the-top dessert for said dinner parties.
- Warby Parker (besides having founders with good taste in schools) also has a pretty great blog. And if you needed book recommendations, they have flow charts to fix that. Or check out this list for travel reads instead (West With the Night -- fascinating book from one of aviation's early female pioneers!)
Happy (Black) Friday!