We've been knee deep in starting to plan spring bachelorettes (yup, it's that time of year already), plus managing our own cookie and white elephant gift exchanges (best gift to date: moose oven mitt). Plus we've been gathering advice on how to survive engagement season regardless of your relationship status and finding these things for you:
- Zanzibar might be a little bit of a hike, but think about the Under the Sea karaoke moment you could have!
- Or maybe luxury camping (there are bungalows and a pool, don't worry) and winemaking courses in Mexico is more your style?
- Or these European villas instead?
- How to pack for 10 days in one carry-on bag
- Most dogs are awesome. This one is especially awesome.
- Books for everyone on your gift list.
- You can buy Girl Scout cookies online now.