Busy busy this week! We posted our first sample itinerary (many more to come!), met some amazing vendors and planners (check out one of our favorites here), along with the great girls of theknot, ate a ton of glittery cotton candy, and drooled over the menu at Philadelphia's Fork restaurant after getting lucky enough to meet with (the awesome) owner Ellen Yin.
But enough about us -- onto our Friday finds for you:
- Everything you need for a summer picnic from the NY Times. (There's Old Bay seasoning in the beer! Two questions: 1) How did we not know about this already? and 2) How can we get some right now?)
- Need music to play at said picnic? Turntable Kitchen has some excellent suggestions.
- TWO great videos of dudes dancing to Beyonce. Watch here and here.
- Is this (finally?) the end of Juicy tracksuits? (Sadly, sounds like the answer is no.)
- Apparently the cupcake trend is still going strong though.
- Regardless of any controversy about why they were napping, we love naps too.
- A fascinating perspective on one arranged marriage.
- And one about the idea of failing safe (favorite quote: "if you imagine less, less will be what you undoubtedly deserve."