What did we do this week? New itineraries finished (we'll be sharing what they did soon!), a new helping hand coming on board for the rest of the summer (Rena, so pumped!), AND celebrated the unexpected discovery of free chocolate in our communal kitchen. And, of course, we searched high and low to find cool things for you:
- Rollerskating is coming back. We're jumping right on that bandwagon and adding it to our list of suggested bachelorette activities. (And, um, anyone want to join us this weekend?)
- We ALSO desperately wanted to be a flower girl when we were 4 (disappointing life fail that it never happened). And can someone please get her that rainbow unicorn?
- We're going to start code naming our bachelorettes now. Do you think we could hire this guy?
- We like this new source for nail polish names. We then debated what we would be if we were nail polish. (If you're curious, Lauren is a glittery burgundy red and Tisha is "Tasmanian Devil made me do it" red-orange.) Then we found THIS. Everyone's getting customized nail polish for Christmas. (Also a great bachelorette party favor or bridesmaid gift.)
- airbnb is completely rebranding (although we liked the old logo ...)
- Speaking of airbnb, we want to stay in all of these places. Or maybe we'll plan a treehouse bachelorette at one of these instead.
- "Wine is crying juice. Rum is worse." Vulture interviews one of our favorite TV actresses (treat yo' self! We think she would approve of what we purchased to celebrate our first sale.)
- And this article on habits changed how we think about everything.