Guys! It's almost the end of July. How. Did. That. Happen? We're not really sure, but we're doing a classic "if you ignore it, it didn't happen." Somehow this doesn't seem to be working.
More seriously, we've been working away on a couple of projects (including improving our resources for maids of honor, bridesmaids, and even brides) that we're excited to share with you all soon. For now, we're leaving you with what we've found this week:
- We're probably not going to wait for a bachelorette to do this tour at the Met.
- Struggling for bridal shower, bachelorette, or even other party themes? This list of 100 ideas should inspire you.
- This start-up resells flowers from weddings and events for a good cause. (They're in New York, Chicago, SF, Boston, and DC right now. Come to Philadelphia next!)
- A new twist on dudes dancing: The coolest grandpa ever edition. We definitely have a new crush.
- This 105 year-old woman KILLED it. That is how you throw #likeagirl.
- QEII photobombing might be the best thing we've seen all week.
- This cake vs. pie debate left us conflicted, confused, and hungry. So we baked cookies instead.
- While Lauren will admit she's not a great driver, it's not because she's female. (P.S. One of our favorite Bridesmaids quotes: "So you're just a terrible sober driver?")
- Because we thought that pictures of dogs might make you happy, here you go.
- And if you want to make someone else feel good, six unexpected things to try.