This week was full of improvements to the website (we'll be rolling them out soon!) and finalizing an NYC/AC itinerary (have fun this weekend!). Then we turned our attention to what we were going to do for our Miley Cyrus concert pre-party. We're thinking a red, white, and blue "Party in the USA" giant cupcake. For drinks, well, something alcoholic seems Miley-themed enough. Oh, and of course we found cool things for you:
- Wedding photo ideas to steal. (Not going to lie, the dad first look one made us tear up. Dads crying = us bawling. And some you can easily use at a bachelorette or bridal shower!)
- Speaking of fathers and daughters, we present Dudes Dancing: Adorable father daughter edition. They are going to crush that wedding dance in about 20 years.
- And now we present Dudes Dancing: Zac Efron and Bear Grylls edition. Because Bear Grylls. (P.S. Have you seen his wikipedia entry? He lives on a barge on the Thames AND participated in the highest ever formal dinner party under a hot air balloon in formal mess dress -- yes, we're also trying to understand how that worked and no, we never expected to write all those words in the same sentence.)
- Martha Stewart has a drone. This is both amazing and terrifying. And also apparently great for taking photos ... we CANNOT wait for someone to bust out a drone at their wedding.
- This fitness app that will zap you (or shame post on facebook) is ALSO amazing and terrifying.
- Hilton will be letting you check into your room on your smartphone. Finally!
- In our heads, we leave work this way every day.
- Idioms from around the world. Because you just never know when you might need to say "Too many captains and the boat will go up a mountain" in Japanese.