Exciting week - we posted our latest sample itinerary and are working on some others to be unveiled in the coming weeks, along with some new content and partnerships we're preparing for the fall.
Now, onto what we found this week:
- This list of summer wedding ideas seemed a little ho-hum ... until we got to the hot air balloon exit. Now that is an excellent idea. And we will make it happen.
- But if the hot air balloon isn't your thing, maybe staying in a lighthouse is? Or perhaps in a celebrity home? If so, you're welcome.
- We were researching glitter party favors (we know, tough life) when we stumbled upon these glitter lollipops. Which would be amazing. (And if you'd like to try it at home, DIY instructions here.)
- "From the Imagination of Roald Dahl" - Moo.com imagines the business cards and stationary of Henry the XIII, Ernest Hemingway, and more.
- Albert Camus plus a jazzy thank you song = one of our favorite Literary Jukebox pairings of the summer.
- Why Pixar tries to create a fearless culture.
- One of our favorite cinematic moments (and poems). And one that reminds us to remember this.
- But to end on a less serious note: 12 feel good pictures to start off your weekend.