Busy week! We've started rolling out the blog changes (let us know what you think as we go!) and are in the process of developing content and some partnerships that we think you're going to love -- we'll be announcing them here as we finalize them. (And we're going back to our regular blogging schedule next week--thanks for bearing with us!)
Now onto Friday Finds, because we'd never miss that:
- New idea! Fjord bachelorette in a snowflake hotel. Who wants in?
- These pictures of true love might even be better than puppies, kittens, or (our true favorite) odd animal friendships. We particularly love the one titled simply "silly old couple." Adorable.
- Jimmy Fallon writing thank you notes to food. Three of our favorite things all in the same place!
- We actually need this. An alarm clock that makes you coffee!
- You really do think better in the shower.
- Ugh. We love shoes as much as the next girl (although let's be clear that this is ALSO a stereotype), but this is the kind of marketing we really can't get behind. Husband hunting shoes? Seriously?
- But this is delightful: Sir David Attenborough (of all amazing nature documentaries) narrates "What a Wonderful World."