Our week started early with an interview with Philadelphia Business Journal (see what they wrote about us here!) first thing on Monday morning, we started planning an event with the ladies from Negative, and there will be some more itineraries coming soon!
Now, the cool things we found this week:
- We think this would be a sweet location to stay for a bachelorette: check out this house on the side of a cliff.
- This bachelorette music video is pretty freaking impressive. (We thought the highlight was "Timber" until the jazzy version of "Crazy in Love" started. Well played.)
- Best flower girl idea ever. (ALSO, this means we don't have to give up our dream -- from when we were 4 -- of being a flower girl someday.)
- We loved their snazzy outfits. And sweet story.
- "All the rumors are true": Anna Wintour answers 73 Questions. Both scary and awesome. (Pride & Prejudice: also a solid favorite book choice.)
- Also awesome: loved this NY Times Corner Office interview with Jane Park from Julep.
- We think Pinterest pages for movie characters is a pretty brilliant marketing idea.
- Chocolate avocado desserts. Definitely part of our weekend plans.