We experienced the closest thing we've ever had to going viral this week (thanks to everyone for sharing!), put together party theme material we're going to be sharing over the next few weeks, jumped on the flash tattoo bandwagon, AND managed to get in some time with our new favorite activity: bumper boats.
And what we found this week:
- An excellent breakdown of fall trips you should take. (Our top one to try? Marfa, TX, but any of these would be great bachelorette destinations for your friend who doesn't want to see 10 other bachelorettes at every stop along the way. Okay, except maybe Miami. Plus Philly made the list!)
- Lauren Conrad got married (and don't worry, Lo was one of the ten! bridesmaids).
- How to impress the male guests at your wedding..
- How did we not think of this before? 8am breakfast raves ... brilliant idea.
- This kid (and his bow tie business) are awesome.