What did we get up to this week? Well, we welcomed the official start of fall (or spring, for those lucky readers in the Southern hemisphere), learned a dance for an upcoming wedding, posted a new sample bachelorette itinerary for Boston, and were hard at work at developing new bachelor/ette ideas we'll be sharing soon!
As for what we found:
- French chateau bachelorette? Here are four castles you can rent out (and they're more cost effective than you'd ever expect!)
- Fall and winter wedding guest dress dilemmas solved.
- The business of being Beyonce. (Was that surprise release a good idea?)
- We loved this combination: Homecoming queen AND football star. Well played.
- Emma Watson gave a great speech at the UN. Also well played.
- A cookbook based on the recipes in Roald Dahl's books? (Amazon priming this IMMEDIATELY ... Plus we're completely behind his philosophy on treats.)
- We're planning on taking a moment (or eight) to appreciate these little things to be grateful for.