Three bachelorettes coming up this weekend, so more itineraries coming your way soon! Plus we're planning a trunk show (more details coming), made major strides in perfecting our guac and hummus recipes (separate recipes), and managed to spend a day scoping out beaches (all in the name of research. Best. Job. Ever.).
And onto our finds for the week:
- Now we're thinking more clothing should have kids' drawings on them.. If you missed them (or look again): Angelina Jolie's wedding pictures.
- This made us happy because it was heartwarming to read: 23 guys on the moment they knew she was The One.
- Something about the punny name "Seoul Chicken" for a Korean soul food (fried chicken) restaurant ALSO made us happy (and apparently their wings are great). Officially added to our list of places we're going to try.
- Pets who are cooler and more stylish than most people. Because awesome animal pictures ALSO, ALSO made us happy. (What? It was a good week!)
- The lede is buried here --- people aren't just buying slices of Princess Diana's wedding cake. There are still uneaten pieces of Queen Victoria's cake. (Also, who has the self control to keep cake for 30 hours, let alone 30 years?)
- Big people answer little kids' questions (Why do we dream? Why can't we tickle ourselves? And--the biggest one--how do we fall in the love? Unsurprisingly, it requires bravery.) Also, steal the answer on love for a unique wedding reading or toast.