Exciting news: Our planning services -- and gift certificates -- are now easily available for purchase online through our "Products" page! Keep an eye on this, as more products and services will be launching there over the next few months!
And onto what we found this week:
- Some of the coolest riverboat cruises ever. Also, for an awesome place to stay, we're always game for a houseboat (it's in the works for a weekend we're planning right now!)
- We read Architectural Digest for the pictures, and here they've picked some design lover-friendly places to stay and eat in Palm Springs. We want to hang out by the pool of the Rancho Mirage ...
- ... but we're bummed there will be no SkyMall to read on the plane there. Seriously, where are we going to get alien robot butlers now?
- But we can still dream about summer either way -- here are America's top swimming holes to get your summer vacation planning started. Or start with these farmhouse rentals in Italy instead.
- We'd buy that your coffee order says something about your style.
- The power of writing out your own story.
- And because we're always happy to read about this: the WSJ covers craft chocolate. Yum.