It was a week of meetings with partners, potential partners, and lots and lots of itineraries written (SF, the Hamptons, Nashville, Savannah, Philly, and several others -- all heading you way soon!) But we DID find other interesting things this week to share:
- Bold claim: the ten best beaches in the world. We can say this: they all look warm.
- Maine and coffee ... two of our favorite things. Summer trip being planned now. (Anyone interested in a coffee and lobster bachelorette?)
- We kind of thought sipping was self explanatory, but apparently you could be drinking champagne wrong?
- But really, we just want to drink something warm right now.
- Should you need to send flowers (or ahem, around Valentine's Day, if someone should be sending flowers to you), these guys have been working on something pretty cool.
- Is this the definitive guac recipe? We will test it and let you know.
- On the value of stillness and quiet.
Happy Friday (er ... Saturday!)