More news! We've just signed another deal that we're super excited about this week (expect an announcement soon!) PLUS we're classing it up this weekend and giving away some specials to the attendees of the Philadelphia Art Museum's Winter Gala - a black tie affair celebrating their Ink & Gold exhibit showcasing the work of Japanese Kano painters. We're thrilled to be able to support the Philadelphia Art Museum in their mission of actively engaging the next generation of art lovers. (If you have a philanthropic opportunity you'd be interested in us supporting, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.) Oh, and there are more itineraries coming soon -- San Francisco, Sonoma, Point Reyes Station, New Orleans, Austin, and Savannah are all coming up soon (just to name a few!)
Before that, though, here's what we found for you this week:
- Super cool outdoor mazes ... new bachelorette activity.
- Plus the thirteen best celebrity wedding cakes of all time.
- Some awesome hotel alternatives. Because something different.
- This Sunday Feb 22nd is National Margarita Day. Here are places to go to enjoy them properly.
- Speaking of Japan, fascinating article about Airbnb and their attempt to enter that market.
- Speaking of art museums and baked goods, Cookie Monster had quite a trip through New York. We think George Washington was more of a cherry chocolate chunk oatmeal kind of guy though.
- Speaking of presidents, we loved this piece on the Waldorf Astoria's presidential suite.