It's been a fun week full of meetings with cool people and interesting businesses ... expect to see some exciting new things and partnerships coming out of My Best Friend's Weekend in the next several weeks!
Plus, importantly, we're only a week away from Galentine's Day (aka "Lilith Fair minus the angst plus frittatas")! We've got thoughts about celebrating that plus some other great things we've found:
- Waffle bar plus bacon Ron Swanson corner -- an ideal Galentine's Day brunch.
- For your friend who wants a bachelorette full of rollercoasters, here's where you should actually go.
- Saved by the Bell reunion plus Jimmy Fallon. You're welcome.
- For Valentine's Day and those of you who love the Sunday NY Times Wedding section, Martha Stewart Weddings has you covered.
- New York friends who need lingerie, here's somewhere to go to get that all sorted. And everyone everywhere, check out The Giving Bride, which has great lingerie party or bridal shower gifts ... and they donate 10% of their proceeds to women's charities (more info about their partners on their website).
- In case you missed it -- Harper Lee is finally publishing her follow-up book to To Kill a Mockingbird. We plan on binge reading immediately upon publication.
- 5 habits to make you happier in 2015 (if, um, you've fallen off of your New Year's resolutions ... or even if you haven't!)