Quite a week - bachelorette (and bachelor) parties galore in the next few weeks, so it's been a week of making lists and checking them twice ... along with investigating all the ways you can do Willie Nelson-themed things in Austin (you can rent a former tour bus AND house of his!), developing thoughts on pretty much every bachelorette gift bag that exists, and roadtesting chef booking apps from kitchit to kitchensurfing. Plus we made progress on product development in the party swag world ... keep watching for more on this!
Until then, here's what we found this week:
- Speaking of lists, we made another one this week -- here's our latest set of favorite restaurants in Vegas for a bachelorette or bachelor party group.
- This is a solid set of beautiful wedding dresses -- the top ones appearing in Vogue over the years.
- T. Swift as the world's greatest female leader.
- Lauren Conrad did her part to end the tyranny of cake as the baked good of choice at weddings -- here's the apple pie she served.
- Stay at these historic Southern hotels. Seriously. Or at least go to the hotel bar and have a classy drink in an amazing outfit just because.
- Need to escape? Here's a five point plan for a trip to Bermuda. You're welcome.