... And we're back! Today's Friday Finds comes to you straight from the banks of a (Houston) bayou. Happy to report that Lauren survived Ecuador and climbing Cotopaxi (thanks to a German teammate who ate all his food and ensured there would be good weather -- apparently this is a thing? -- and double thanks to the amazing guides at Earth Treks for getting us up and down the mountain safely!)
Before we return to our regularly scheduled programming, some summertime updates -- we'll be on the road checking out destinations over the next few months. Houston, Austin, Dallas, Napa/Sonoma, San Francisco, Chicago, and a few other cities are already on the docket, but think we should make it to your city? Or have some killer suggestions for places we just have to try? Let us know in the comments or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be featuring some of these suggestions and highlights from our travels in the blog, so share!
Until then, here's what we found for you this week:
- 36 Hours in Savannah. Yes, please.
- Flashback Friday: Three US destinations we think SHOULD be bachelorette hot spots. We're already working on the next list of the new international destinations. Let us know what you think those should be!
- Pro tips from our friend Hope's bachelorette in Nantucket.
- Under the radar beaches to visit this summer.
- If wedding websites were honest, they might look something like these.
- And how to survive wedding season.
Happy Friday AND #NationalDonutDay!